There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pinterest!!!

If you have an Etsy shop, and are familiar with Etsy shop stats, you'll know you can click there and find out where your views are coming from. I love to check this feature out every once in a while, as I am often pleasantly surprised! This happened yesterday!

It said I had views coming from Pinterest. Pinterest? I hadn't heard of it, but I checked it out and I love it! It's basically a virtual pin-board where you can pin and share all the things that interest you, and it is filled with amazing eye candy!

To see that some sweet gals had taken the time to pin my shop, and also special items from my shop was a huge compliment! I am so flattered! Some of my items were posted in craft ideas, and I am thrilled that my items are inspiring people to get crafty!

If you haven't been to Pinterest, check it out! And while you're there, stop by and browse the gorgeous pin-board collections by a gal named Heather Grus, such as this one where she featured some of my jewelry:


http://pinterest.com/mrsjanis83/glamour-time/

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment