There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Earrings for Sensitive Ears

Growing up I have always had very sensitive skin. I was always frustrated with the limited selection of earrings for people with metal allergies- and even the earrings I did buy that said they were for sensitive ears always ended up giving me rashes anyway. I stopped wearing earrings altogether, as even gold and sterling silver would cause reactions.

Recently I discovered the joys of titanium, a nickle free metal that is very gentle, even on sensitive skin! Allergic reactions to titanium are possible, but they are rare. Isn't that exciting!?!

Now off to create more special earrings for all the sensitive ears out there!

P.S. Check out the very first pair of titanium earrings in my shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment