There was an error in this gadget

Friday, November 11, 2011

Jewelry for a Good Cause


I was contacted by LJR Arts Academy to see if I would be willing to help with their fundraising efforts. They are a non-profit organization that offers free art classes after school for middle and high school students! As passionate as I am about art, education and non-profits, I was so happy that they had contacted me! I am very excited to be able to contribute something for a program that is so important.

With all the budget cuts, the art programs are the first to go from our schools. Having worked with the school district for so many years, I appreciate the need for what LJR does! I will be creating two lots for their holiday fundraising raffle. I will post pictures of the unique pieces when they're complete. I sense this is the first of many opportunities for me to use my jewelry for a good cause. How awesome is that!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment